Welcome to the North Sussex Branch of The Campaign for Real Ale (CAMRA)
If you'd like to know more about us and what we do, please visit our About Us page.
Please note that this website is moving from www.northsussexcamra.org.uk to www.northsussex.camra.org.uk. Please update your bookmarks.
This Month's Featured Pub of the Month: Ounce & Ivy Bush, East Grinstead
Don't Miss Mystery Bus Tour 2nd Sept
Look out for our new Noticeboards..coming to a pub near you
This Year's Ale Trail Pubs: Ale Trail 2017 Pubs
Congratulations to Dark Star for Anchor Tap being selected 2017 Pub of The Year
Twitter / CAMRA_Official
- Thursday, 15:02 : RT @beerfestyork: Fancy a grand day out at one of Yorkshire's calendar highlights? Buy advance tickets to York Beer Festival eventbrite.co.uk/e/york-beer-ci… #YorkBeer
- Thursday, 13:35 : Whether held at stations or near museums, there are many festivals that offer the chance to discover our railways:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
- Wednesday, 19:25 : There's not long now to get involved in you want to help @CaverswallComm1 save the Auctioneers Arms: crowdfunder.co.uk/auctioneers-ar…
- Tuesday, 19:35 : RT @gbbf: .@danieljneilson, @RogerProtzBeer + @tinyrebelbrewco are all hosting Tutored Tastings at #GBBF. Get tickets here!… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
- Wednesday, 13:45 : A Market Rent Only option must be introduced in Scotland to allow licensees to buy their beer on the open market: protectourpubs.scot