Welcome to the North Sussex Branch of The Campaign for Real Ale (CAMRA)
If you'd like to know more about us and what we do, please visit our About Us page.
Please note that this website is moving from www.northsussexcamra.org.uk to www.northsussex.camra.org.uk. Please update your bookmarks.
This Month's Featured Pub of the Month: The Half Moon Inn, Balcombe
Equinox 2018 Dates Announced: Equinox 2018
Congratulations to Dark Star for Anchor Tap being selected 2017 Pub of The Year
Twitter / CAMRA_Official
- Monday, 18:05 : There’s still time to visit a real cider pub near you to raise a glass to #CiderMonth. Find your local here: camra.org.uk/real-cider-pub… 🍎
- Monday, 09:52 : RT @PlunkettFoundat: The @GardenersComSoc set to become latest community-owned pub following £200,000 campaign! 👀🍻 plunkett.co.uk/news/historic-…
- Monday, 09:10 : Happy Monday! If you sent us a message over the weekend we'll be back in touch as soon as possible
- Saturday, 16:45 : We're loving seeing all of your #AppleDay photos - be sure to tag us in them and we'll RT them 🍏 pic.twitter.com/Tx33s5COC5
- Saturday, 14:15 : It looks like everyone had a great time on the #CiderMonth trip to @wobblegate, @kissingateales and @VGcider a coup… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…