Welcome to the North Sussex Branch of The Campaign for Real Ale (CAMRA)
If you'd like to know more about us and what we do, please visit our About Us page.
Please note that this website is moving from www.northsussexcamra.org.uk to www.northsussex.camra.org.uk. Please update your bookmarks.
This Month's Featured Pub of the Month: Kings Head, Billingshurst
Look out for our new Noticeboards..coming to a pub near you
Beer Day Britain is coming: Beer Day Britain
This Year's Ale Trail Pubs: Ale Trail 2017 Pubs
Congratulations to Dark Star for Anchor Tap being selected 2017 Pub of The Year
Twitter / CAMRA_Official
- Sunday, 10:20 : Few things beat a Sunday walk that ends in a pub. Get some inspiration for new outings with CAMRA's Wild Pub Walks:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
- Saturday, 12:30 : The campaign to save the @BerneyArmsPub, Norfolk's most remote pub, is continuing. See the latest update here:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
- Friday, 19:21 : RT @danieljneilson: Look who I'm having a beer with. Thanks @alanhinkes for writing the foreword to @CAMRA_Official Wild Pub Walks pic.twitter.com/MwDEC40I9T
- Friday, 17:05 : We are now out of the office for the weekend and will pick up any question and queries then. Have a great weekend!
- Friday, 11:30 : Run in association with @HistoricEngland, the 2017 National Pub Design Awards have now been launched: camra.org.uk/pub-design-awa…