Welcome to the North Sussex Branch of The Campaign for Real Ale (CAMRA)
If you'd like to know more about us and what we do, please visit our About Us page.
Please note that this website is moving from www.northsussexcamra.org.uk to www.northsussex.camra.org.uk. Please update your bookmarks.
Equinox 2018 Tasting Notes released: Equinox 2018
Congratulations to the Kings Head, Billingshurst for being voted West Sussex County Times
"PUB OF THE YEAR"
Twitter / CAMRA_Official
- Tuesday, 20:50 : All members should have been sent voting codes in order to vote on the Special Resolution and the National Executiv… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- Tuesday, 15:09 : RT @BurtonCAMRA: So close you can almost touch it! We are getting ready to host you this weekend. With almost 150 real ales and 40 c… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- Tuesday, 14:31 : The Pub Design Award for refurbishment goes to @thefitzroy in London! pic.twitter.com/pxdQ2x98eL
- Tuesday, 13:25 : Join us on Wednesday at 7pm for a Q&A session with Andy Shaw of the National Executive. If you haven't been able… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- Tuesday, 13:24 : Judge Geoff Brandwood tells @LondonLive why @The_Fitzroy has taken home the refurbishment pub design award pic.twitter.com/RyFNqvrF09