Welcome to the North Sussex Branch of The Campaign for Real Ale (CAMRA)
If you'd like to know more about us and what we do, please visit our About Us page.
Please note that this website is moving from www.northsussexcamra.org.uk to www.northsussex.camra.org.uk. Please update your bookmarks.
Equinox 2018 Tasting Notes released: Equinox 2018
Congratulations to the Kings Head, Billingshurst for being voted West Sussex County Times
"PUB OF THE YEAR"
Twitter / CAMRA_Official
- Wednesday, 10:10 : RT @lbfCAMRA: First session starts tonight. There will only be 50 beers available. All beers will be available Thurs evening and… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- Tuesday, 15:55 : The judging is complete and the winner of the Champion Winter Beer of Britain 2018 competition has been revealed… #CWBOB
- Tuesday, 13:48 : Final preparations are taking place at @GBBFWinter before the start of the Trade Session at 3pm! #GBBFWinter pic.twitter.com/ZgIKO4e7ul
- Tuesday, 13:08 : The winner of the Champion Winter Beer of Britain competition will be revealed this afternoon... #CWBOB twitter.com/gbbfwinter/sta…
- Monday, 13:39 : RT @lbfCAMRA: Not long before this sign welcomes everyone to Liverpool Beer Festival. Tickets still available… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…